The mission of the Dixie State University College of Health Sciences is to prepare students for employment in healthcare settings, service to the community, and lifelong learning. Our vision is to contribute to excellence in healthcare by inspiring future healthcare providers to lead by example; seek further knowledge; and passionately advocate for all patients, communities, and populations. In addition to supporting the core values of Dixie State University, we value fairness, accountability, ethics, caring, empathy, excellence, and interprofessional collaboration.
Our health sciences programs are noted for:
- Excellent certification/licensure exam pass rates
- Outstanding graduation rates
- High employments rates upon program completion
- Dedicated and supportive faculty
- Small class sizes
- State-of-the-art, beautiful health sciences facility